Site Development and Establishment
- Intranet tailored to the specific requirements of your building and its residents.
- Site lodgement of all documents and other resources as specified by the Owners’ Corporation Committee.
- Access for all owners, residents, tenants and committee with restrictions and permissions. as agreed by the Owners’ Corporation Committee.
- Negotiation of agreed communication and site management protocols between Site Manager and Owners’ Corporation Committee.
- Establishment of event calendar.
- Video (if preferred) profile of all committee members.
- Dedicated Site Manager.
- Monthly site user fees (up to 3 users including the Site Manager).
- 30GB space.
- Accessibility on desktop and mobile devices.
- All updates to site documents, access requests and restrictions within 24 hours of receipt of request.
- Maintenance of tradesperson and contractors information.
24-hour response time on all site queries to Site Manager.
- Referral to OCC where appropriate.
- Event calendar updates within 24 hours of receipt of request.
- Integration with Owners’ Corporation Manager record keeping systems.
- Quarterly report to Owners’ Corporation Committee – site usage, status, comments, queries.
- Survey and report owner and resident feedback annually.
- Daily monitoring and response to site comments.
- Fortnightly newsletter update to members.
- Facilitate annual review of documentation.
CLAIM YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW